Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Official

Well, I officially feel like a bride. I had my first fitting today. I absolutely love my dress and I can not wait until I can show Ben. I hate keeping things from him, but this one will have to wait until May 2nd. Which by the way, is 43 days away. Everything seems to be coming together. Invitations have been mailed and we have received 4 responses already! Next week is our first shower, in which Ben and I are grateful to have wonderful friends throw it for us. THANK YOU FRIENDS. Oh, and the best part is, we have booked a HONEYMOON. We are traveling to Punta Mita, Mexico (Yes I have read all of the travel warnings). We will be staying at the gorgeous St. Regis. We will actually stay at two resorts while on our honeymoon. The first 4 nights will be at the St. Regis and the last 3 nights at a Palace Resort in Puerto Vallarta. The Palace Resort is an all inclusive, where as the St. Regis is pay as you go. Hope we are not getting in over our head too much by staying at a 5 star hotel. Needless to say we are very excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay...how exciting!!!

Kerri said...

We LOVED Mexico (Acapulco). It is beautiful - and the people were SO nice.