Tuesday, March 10, 2009

52 Days

52 Days and Counting. I can not believe I am already counting down the days. It will be here before I know it.
I had a very successful trip to Mobile this past Friday. Ben and I met with the florist and finalized our floral arrangements. We also met with Father Viscardi, the priest marrying us. He is such a sweet man and I am excited to have him marry me.
My mother and I finished stuffing wedding invitations and they are ready to be sealed, stamped and delivered.
Everything is slowly coming together. Getting excited for May 2nd!

1 comment:

websoft said...

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting article.

Wedding Venues in mobile al
Birthday Party venues in mobile al
Party Rental mobile al
Wedding Reception venues in mobile al