Monday, August 18, 2008

Alicia "Smish"

Alicia and I met our first week of college. We both lived on the same floor in Toolen Hall. That first week of us meeting Alicia had already given me a nickname "Francis". It has been close to 7 years since she has first given me that name and believe it or not it has stuck.
Alicia is my matron of honour, my best friend, the person I call when I am sad, happy, confused, the first person to know about my engagement, a true friend.
I am so excited to have her in my life and my wedding! I just wish we lived closer :(
Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran.

Have you ever noticed that we spell (I spell) "Francis" like the boys name not the girls, which is "Frances."

If I ever have a daughter her name will be Francis not Frances.

I couldn't be happier for you and I am so excited to be a part of your special day. I have already begun working on my speech.

It's guaranteed to make your face turn red....If ya know what I mean.

I love you.

Smish